Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I don’t want

I don’t want you to take on my troubles
I just want you to be there when I doubt myself
I don’t want to hear wise words from you when I am confused
I just want you to listen when I stupidly explain why it was so
I don’t want you to tell me I am your world
I just want you to ensure me that I belong to it
I don’t want you to worry when I am sick
I just want you to sit by my side with a smile on your face and whisper these velvet words in my ears “I am always with you and I know we will get through this"
I don’t want you to get me the most expensive gifts on my birthday
I just you to be the first person to embrace me and say "Happy Bday" with a promise that it'll always remain so no matter what tomorrow brings.
In fact the only thing I want you to do is to be by my side in the scorching sun, in the beautiful springs and the heavy showers
Because without you I will be a flower that only withers

4 comments: